Primarily responsible for developing advanced wireless technologies for the in-building wireless market at the Company’s corporate headquarters in Aurora, Ill.
- Play a role in development projects (often from concept to production) which may range from new design of RF, Optical, Analog, or Digital circuits to minor changes to existing products
- Routinely interface with both Software and DSP/Digital Design Engineers to ensure overall project success
- Interact with various groups (assemblers, production technicians, document control, engineers and engineering management) throughout each project
- RF, Optical Analog and Digital circuit level design, test, troubleshoot responsibilities
- Provide Technical Support of existing product lines (Digital Repeaters, DAS Interface Unit, Bi-Directional Amplifiers, Passive RF Products) in the form of Specifications, Test Procedures, BOMs, and Documentation
- BSEE degree required
- 3+ years of experience as an RF design engineer (MSEE desired)
- Ability to design at board level for RF, optical, analog and digital circuits
- Ability to develop board level specification including interface specification to be used by software developers
- Ability to test, tune and re-work prototypes
- Skilled at debug/troubleshoot circuits to the component level
- Proficient in RF test and measurement; collecting, recording and analyzing test results
- Skilled in radio systems and discrete circuit level design
- Significant ‘hands on’ design experience in two or more of the following is essential; transmitter design, receiver design, mixed signal circuit design (ADC/DAC)
- Significant knowledge in RF system design tradeoffs (gain, NF, IP3, spur analysis)
- Significant knowledge in microcontroller interface design.
- Ability to use schematic capture CAD tools and/or some layout experience
- Working knowledge of EDA tools such as ADS, Microwave Office, Matlab
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.