Solutions that Improve Wireless Performance
Simplify & Save with the New, Simplified ProtectLink BDA Kit (CS40-734834-2524K1). This kit includes Protectlink (CS40-734834-2524) Dual Band 700/800 2.5 Watt Class A/B BDA, a Battery Back-Up Cabinet (CS19-BBC-003), and 2 Batteries (CS19-PYL12V100FT) for 12 Hour Support.
ProtectLink BDA Kit Features:
• 90 dB downlink / 80dB uplink, independent gain control, and uplink / downlink squelch per filter
• Listed to UL2524, UL62368-1, UL50E Type4
• Built-in battery charging, alarm circuitry, and annunciator communications link
• Supports digital and analog modulation, P25 phase 1 & 2, and SNMP
• EPO (emergency power off) | Compact footprint | 3-year warranty
Remotely Monitor Your Critical Network Infrastructure
The Remote RMX-4000 is Westell’s next-generation site management platform that builds on and extends the IoT capabilities of Westell’s Intelligent Site Management solutions for monitoring.
The RMX-4000 is software agnostic for your ease of use.
Westell’s CoverEdgeTM Collapsible Spooling System is an innovative, time-saving and flexible fiber distribution solution that simplifies installation and minimizes site acceptance issues to reduce service providers’ total cost of ownership. For patching, WDM and splitter applications, a CoverEdgeTM Standard Density Cassette can be mounted on the spool after deployment.View More