Component level trouble shooting, repair, and testing of electronic products using test equipment and product documentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot assemblies and circuit cards at the component level
- Replace through-hole and SMT electrical parts
- Verify repairs using test procedures & test equipment
- Verify product is functioning using: BOM, Engineering Change Orders, and Test Specifications
- Communicate and resolve product technical issues with the engineering team
- Enter repair findings and unit status into database/SAP
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associate Degree in Electronics
- Ability to solder/de-solder though-hole and SMT components with quality workmanship
- Must be able to read and understand electronic schematics and wiring diagrams
- Familiar with using Windows, test systems and entering repair data
- Able to use test & repair equipment such as Function Generators, Oscilloscopes, Multimeter, Power Supplies, BGA solder station
- Good written and oral communication skills
EXPERIENCE: 3+ years of component level PCB repair
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to sit, stand, bend and walk regularly; lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Visual and auditory ability sufficient for written and verbal communication.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.