SUMMARY: Receives incoming materials into SAP System. Validates deliveries, checks delivery content against the shipping invoice, addresses and resolves any problems with shipments, stocks or transfers deliveries accordingly, and works with both customers and distributors to address any shipping or delivery issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accepts and signs for deliveries from distributor.
- Assists in unloading shipments from delivery truck.
- Uses dollies, forklifts and other moving equipment to transport shipments from loading dock and around stockroom.
- Opens boxes and inspects contents of shipment and compares to purchase order/pack slip/RMA order.
- Communicates with Purchasing, Quality and Engineering groups as required for any discrepancies with material in orders.
- Stores, restocks, and shelves items as necessary.
- Processes transfers of materials to and from warehouse locations.
- Conducts inventory of products, logs data into inventory database.
- Reports any major or unresolved shipment delays or problems to company manager.
- Addresses and answers customer inquiries about pending orders and shipments.
- Receipt of all incoming RMA return order types (return for repair, credit returns, advance replacement, etc.).
- Shipment of outbound RMA sales order and advance replacement orders; adhering to customer contracted shipping agreements.
- Maintain records of all received RMAs/shipments; entering customer required data at the time of receipt into SAP or provided database.
- Manage special delivery instructions and notification to the appropriate personnel or department of a units return and attention required.
- Delivery of material to the RGM stocking locations; organization of finished goods and in-process units.
- Assisting with inventory management, ensuring all replacement stock is at adequate levels to support 24 hour turns required for replacement orders.
- Assist and support RGM team in meeting customer expectations; quality repaired product and timely returns.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School diploma or GED is required preferred.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office programs a plus.
- Knowledge in SAP/Agile program or equivalent a plus.
- License and certification to operate heavy machinery is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Exhibits ability to use inventory software efficiently.
- Possesses basic math skills.
- Works well with a team.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Handles discrepancies or shipping problems calmly and politely.
- Exhibits familiarity with shipping and billing procedures.
- Manages time efficiently.
- Demonstrates solid problem-solving skills.
- Is capable of operating forklifts and other equipment to move heavy shipments.
- Demonstrates awareness of proper warehouse and factory safety procedures.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to sit, stand, bend and walk regularly; lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Visual and auditory ability sufficient for written and verbal communication.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.