This position will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the network infrastructure, supporting data center hardware, administration of Microsoft technologies and assisting in daily IT support activities.
- Monitor corporate networks for availability and security issues.
- Configuration and administration of all network equipment including switches, routers, wireless access and firewalls.
- Network patch management to remediate vulnerabilities
- Work with security vendors to perform tests to uncover network vulnerabilities
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents
- Server and storage hardware installation and maintenance
- Workstation and server Operating System installation and support
- Workstation and server patch management
- Update hardware and software where necessary
- Administration of Microsoft Exchange environment
- Administration of Microsoft SharePoint Services
- Assist in desktop support and help desk requests
- 5-10 years of related experience
- Experience in information security
- Cisco networking experience including routing, switching and firewalls
- Managing on premise Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint services
- Experience installing and deploying IT hardware including servers, storage and workstations
- Desktop and server Operating Systems
- IT project management a plus
Bachelor's degree in computer science, preferred
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.