The position is a key member of the senior management team and will function as the company’s financial leader, providing guidance on developing and implementing strategic business plans as well as providing opinions on their potential financial impact on the business. Responsible for financial and business planning activities including accounting and controls, SEC reporting, financial analysis and planning, budgeting and forecasting, investor relations, capital fundraising, treasury, tax, audit, IT technology management as well as capital structure issues and strategic planning.
- Assure that operating executives are provided with accurate and timely financial information to provide for accountability, facilitate effective business decision making and help provide leadership and direction to the financial organization in order to profitably execute growth strategy.
- Develop and report on strategic business KPI’s designed to track progress towards management goals and initiatives.
- Serve as a key strategic advisor on both existing and potential new business issues, ranging from operations to business development opportunities to M&A activities.
- Represent the Company to the external financial and investment community. Interface directly with the company’s board of directors and participate broadly in strategic, operational and financial discussions with the board.
- Establish a financially-disciplined and systematic financial reporting and long-term planning process. Create an integrated framework that uses metrics that measure, assess and benchmark performance and analyze operating trends against clearly defined financial targets used in the budgeting and planning process. Establish proactive internal monitoring systems that create accountability, identify risks and opportunities and develop contingency plans.
- Lead the company in the development of a detailed annual revenue and operating budgeting process resulting in monthly variance reporting and forecasting exercises.
- Provide leadership and coaching that fosters an environment of problem solving, improved business practices and attraction of superior financial talent.
- Help maintain strong relationships with key suppliers and customers. Play a proactive role in contract negotiations, monitor compliance with key terms and identify issues that may impact performance and results.
- 10+ years of CFO/controllership experience in a multinational manufacturing business.
- Must have public company CFO experience.
- Must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills to allow the individual to operate in a multicultural, multinational environment.
- Hands-on experience with SEC reporting, specifically the 10-K & 10-Q. Familiarity with filing a registration statement and making the securities of the Company effective for trading and reporting purposes.
- A diversity of experiences across a broad range of functional finance areas including finance, accounting and controls, financial planning and analysis, budgeting, investor relations, treasury and tax.
- Strong familiarity with management information systems and information technology.
- An MBA is preferred. A CPA is required
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.