SUMMARY: The Quality Manager is responsible for the overall development, implementation and maintenance of Westell’s Quality Systems and Processes as needed to meet customer requirements and those of ISO 9001 and TL9000.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that the Westell Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, and ISO 9001/TL9000 requirements.
- Develop and communicate the Westell Quality Policy to all employees.
- Evaluate subcontractor and supplier quality systems to assure supply chain control.
- Verify that external suppliers and subcontractors adhere to Westell quality requirements.
- Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems.
- Contact and communicate any quality issues with Westell suppliers and subcontractors.
- Lead a team of Quality inspectors and auditors.
- Establish and maintain all Quality Organization procedures, work instructions, documentation, and quality records which support the Westell Corporate Quality Policy.
- Measure and report key quality metrics as defined by Westell's Quality Procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field.
- 5-10 years of experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control.
- Experience with implementing and adhering to ISO 9001 and TL 9000 requirements.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.