The Director of Carrier Sales, will be responsible for driving the strategic and tactical elements to grow Westell sales at a major telecom Carrier. This person will have a strong sales focus on Cabinets, Cabinet Integration, Power, and Fiber Connectivity solutions. These efforts will include strategic and go to market planning, product positioning, niche and broad market opportunity identification, revenue generation, and product forecasting. The person will also be responsible for developing and maintaining executive to field level relationships within their accounts and industry. This is an individual contributor role but will require collaboration with other sales leaders and will be reporting into the SVP of Worldwide Sales. This person will also need to establish a close working relationship with internal and external stakeholders to ensure success.
- Identify, develop and close new business opportunities within a large Carrier. Working with the customer to develop and offer product solutions to solve problems or address new areas of growth.
- Meet or exceed revenue goals by identifying opportunities, selling value, and closing deals for the company’s Cabinets, Integration, Power, and Fiber Connectivity product lines.
- Develop, maintain, and evolve effective yet efficient account coverage plans.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining executive to field level relationships within key Carriers, and other large OEM’s & VAR’s that support the Carriers.
- Using CRM, sales forecasting, planning and budgeting processes that are integrated with other planning processes employed within Westell to track sales prospects and forecast demand.
- Be the main interface between a large Carrier customer and the Westell organization. Provide counsel to the SVP of Worldwide Sales concerning the customer(s).
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.