SUMMARY: The Vice President In-Building Wireless (IBW) Sales is responsible for leading the IBW sales team and increasing revenue of IBW and Public Safety products. These responsibilities include forecasting/planning, quota setting/management, sales processes, training, and recruiting sales force talent. This position reports to the SVP, Worldwide Sales, and has close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization’s success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead, Manage and Accountability: Hands-on leadership role directing the sales team, sales engineers, and other resources to successfully meet or exceed revenue goals. Facilitate successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well-defined, efficient sales process. Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Achieve Sales Goals and Metrics: Accountable for managing the IBW sales force to meet or exceed metrics and objectives, supporting overall company goals.
- Sales Pipeline, Planning and Forecasting: Manages sales forecasting, opportunity pipeline management, program planning and budgeting processes for IBW.
- Marketing Plans for IBW: Leadership role in developing marketing plans, content creation, customer training, tradeshows and other efforts for IBW’s marketing needs.
- Customer Relationships, Market and Competitor Knowledge: Develop strong industry knowledge of customers, decision makers, competitors, and market conditions in a dynamic market.
- Account GTM Plans: Create and implement effective account go-to-market plans with members of the sales team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution, MBA or equivalent preferred.
- 5 plus years of executive level sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment, In-Building Wireless experience is strongly desired.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding company targets.
- Proven ability to market and position differentiated products against competitors.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and board level.
- Data driven decision maker.
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in CRM/MS Office.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Extensive domestic travel.
- Visual and auditory ability sufficient for written and verbal communication.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.