Westell to Showcase Leading Network Performance Solutions at Mobile World Congress 2015
AURORA, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Westell Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSTL), a leading provider of in-building wireless, intelligent site management, cell site optimization, and outside plant solutions, announces today that it will exhibit and be available for in-person meetings at this year’s Mobile World Congress event, March 2-5 in Barcelona, Spain. The company will showcase its industry-leading set of in-building wireless, intelligent site management, cell site optimization, and outside plant solutions in Hall 8.0 – Exhibition and Theatre District at Stand 8.0C15.
Detailed discussions at the Westell exhibit booth to include:
Solving the Near/Far
- Near/Far is a term describing performance reduction when a mobile device is operating within a DAS coverage area, but being serviced by a distant macro cell tower.
- Near/Far on a DAS affects both participants (DAS users) and non-participants (macro users) and is caused by strong uplink signals and downlink broadband noise.
- Click here to learn more about the Near/Far problem and what Westell can provide to solve this issue.
DAS RF Conditioners
- The Universal DAS Interface Tray (UDIT™) is technology neutral and provides signal conditioning and remote monitoring and control for single service provider, neutral host, and multicarrier systems.
- Click here to watch an informative video on UDIT
- Wireless Networks have always had network management systems to monitor, troubleshoot, and correct problems. Today, these capabilities must be remotely extended to all cell sites to manage the growing number of sites efficiently and securely.
- Westell provides comprehensive site management focused on specific areas including communications management, environmental management, power management, and security management.
Reporters or analysts interested in speaking with Westell executives are encouraged to contact Jennifer Davis at email@example.com.
Mobile World Congress is the world’s largest annual gathering of mobile and related industry C-Level executives. In 2014, more than 85,000 attendees from over 200 countries were treated to a wealth of learning and networking opportunities; product showcases and announcements. This year’s event will take place at Hotel Granvia in Barcelona, Spain on March 2-5.
Learn more about Mobile World Congress event at http://www.mobileworldcongress.com/.
Westell Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Aurora, Illinois, is a leading provider of in-building wireless, intelligent site management, cell site optimization, and outside plant solutions focused on innovation and differentiation at the edge of telecommunication networks, where end users connect. The Company’s comprehensive set of products and solutions enable telecommunication service providers, cell tower operators, and other network operators to reduce operating costs and improve network performance. With millions of products successfully deployed worldwide, Westell is a trusted partner for transforming networks into high quality, reliable systems. For more information, please visit www.westell.com.
Director of Marketing and Communications
Jaymie Scotto & Associates (JSA)
1-866-695-3629 ext. 6
Source: Westell Technologies, Inc.
Released February 26, 2015